Business Category: Home Furniture & Furnishings, Miscellaneous Retail, and Retailing Businesses
City/Region: Barry County
Listing Price: $300,000
Cash Flow: $96,064
Founded in 1972, this Company sells a variety of appliances, mattresses, and more common and in-demand products. The Store sells new products, services old products, and has a full-time delivery branch. The Company has developed an extremely strong reputation in the area for the top-quality products and service offered. The Company is not threatened by big-box retailers due to its small-town location and stellar reputation.
Company Asking Price: $300,000
Real Estate Asking Price: $350,000
The owners are seeking retirement and are seeking to transition the Company to new ownership. Training will be provided during a reasonable transition period. The associated real estate is available for purchase or lease.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Connectivity Products: The Company could naturally enter the market to sell connectivity products that give customers complete control over their houses. This fast-growing market provides significant opportunity for growth.
(2) Improve Online / Social Media Presence: The Company could substantially upgrade its online presence to draw more customers’ interest.
(3) Expansion of Mattress Segment: While the Company offers mattresses, there is still room to expand in this market.
(1) Custom Care and Service: The Company is able to offer custom solutions to its customers through its extensive experience in the industry.
(2) Professional and Quick Delivery Service: The Company offers a delivery service so that it is able to sell to customers within a large geographic area.
(3) Excellent Reputation: The Company has developed an extremely strong reputation in its 45 year history through constant word of mouth referrals. Online reviews are nearly unanimously outstanding.
Real Estate Value: $350,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale or Lease
Reason For Sale: The owners are retiring.
Number of Employees: 8