Business Category: Breweries and Bars and Restaurants
City/Region: Ottawa County
Listing Price: $775,000
Cash Flow: $145,000
This Brewers Association Certified Independent Craft Brew Pub offers customers a fun and exciting spot with delicious food and drinks. The profitable and highly-rated Company hosts a large patio with spectacular views overlooking the water. Since its founding over two decades ago, the Brew Pub has developed a large and loyal customer base. The owner is seeking retirement and is willing to provide support through a transition period. The Company is well-positioned with several opportunities for growth under new ownership.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Additional Use of Lawn: The location includes a lawn area that is underutilized and could become a large revenue driver.
(2 Expand Catering Services: The Company could offer catering services to increase sales and profitability.
(3) Local Area Developments: The Brew Pub is located in a growing area that expects continued investment which will likely increase the number of homeowners and travelers that visit the Company.
(1) Fresh and Local Food, Drinks, and Entertainment: The Brew Pub offers a fun atmosphere with delicious food and drinks.
(2) Prime Waterfront Location: The Company is located on a beautiful waterfront.
(3) Certified Independent Craft: The Company is a Brewers Association Certified Independent Craft, a highly regarded designation.
(4) Customer Ratings and Review: The Brew Pub receives high ratings and reviews online due to its fun environment, delicious food and drink options, and great service.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 38