Business Category: Other Eating & Drinking Places and Restaurants
City/Region: Oceana County
Listing Price: $450,000
Cash Flow: $143,900
The profitable sit-down, full-service restaurant is located in one of Michigan’s top tourist destinations. The Restaurant offers customers a menu full of favorites with a variety of appetizers, sandwiches, dinners, and more. Operating out of a newer building, the Restaurant is well-loved demonstrated by its consistently high ratings online. The current owners are not involved full-time and are seeking to sell the business to enter retirement. This is a great opportunity for a new owner to step in and continue to grow this profitable restaurant.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) More Involved Ownership: One of the current owners works about 15-20 hours a week while the other serves as the general manager. A new owner who invests additional focus on the business would likely be able to find ways to grow it.
(2) Open for Breakfast: The Company could grow significantly by adding breakfast hours. This was done in the past and led to a spike in sales.
(3) Initiate Catering Services: The Restaurant could begin to offer catering services to increase sales and expand its brand in the area.
(1) New Building: The Restaurant’s new building serves as a welcoming sign to hungry customers that service will be great, and food will be fresh.
(2) Strategic Location: The Restaurant is in an area that receives significant tourism leading to an expanded customer base beyond local patrons.
(3) Online Ratings and Reviews: The Company receives high ratings online for the quality service provided and delicious food served.
Real Estate Value: $500,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 22