Business Category: Miscellaneous Services and Painting/Coating
City/Region: Kent County
Listing Price: $900,000
Cash Flow: $377,000
This profitable Company offers sandblasting and painting services to a niche client base. The Company’s services are specialized. With a skilled crew and $250,000 of owned equipment, projects get completed successfully. The Company generates a significant amount of cash each year and has had revenue hover about $2 million over the past few years. The owner has reached retirement age and desires to transition into retirement. With several opportunities for growth available, this Company is well-positioned moving forward under new ownership.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Pursue Marketing Initiatives: The Company receives most new business through word of mouth referrals. There are simple marketing tools available that would likely significantly grow the Company’s brand.
(2) Bid on More Requests: The Company has not actively pursued all requests it receives. It has operated according to the desired lifestyle of the owner. Immediate growth could be reached by being more aggressive with requests that are received.
(3) Hire Additional Staff: Another painting crew or sales associate could both help the Company to grow.
(1) Valuable Equipment Base: The Company owns $250,000 in equipment that it uses to complete projects.
(2) Customer Base with Ability to Grow: The customer base served has the ability to grow should new ownership tap into growth opportunities available.
(3) Leading Industry Reputation: The Company has an industry-leading reputation in Michigan.
(4) Financial Stability and Profitability: With revenues hovering $2 million and cash flow margins near 20%, the Company is in a strong financial position.
Real Estate Value: $350,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 7