Business Category: Miscellaneous Repair Services and Restoration
Location: British Columbia
Listing Price: $99,000
The mobile leather and vinyl repair business is a Fibrenew franchise that operates in Surrey, BC. Fibrenew is a market leader in the restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl. The home-based, mobile franchise service caters to the aviation, automotive, commercial, marine, medical and residential markets.
The Company is a new territory that has only been in operation since early 2017. It is located in the fastest growing BC city that has significant room for growth. The owners are inheriting a family business and would like to transition the Company to new ownership. Included in the sale, the franchise has $50,000 worth of equipment, customer lists, and the exclusive Fibrenew territory that costs $79,000 purchased new. The market has been developed and has significant growth potential.
The Fibrenew Franchise, developed in 1987, has since built and refined a robust business system. This includes the research and development of a proprietary product line, highly specialized techniques as well as rock-solid support, operations and marketing systems. The strength of the business model, the quality of products and services and enthusiasm all contribute to the success of more than 250 Fibrenew franchises around the world.
- High-demand, niche market business with multiple revenue streams
- Low overhead operation with few or no employees to manage
- Flexible lifestyle and work schedule – you set your own hours
- Flat-rate royalty system with no financial reporting, no red tape
- Two weeks hands-on training and a lifetime of continued support
- Mentorship program, expert field support and business coaching
- Personalized website with web and social media marketing support
- Professional print and email marketing support
- Fully loaded iPad, including Fibrenew App and custom business tools
- Proprietary product line, manufactured in-house with nearly 200 items
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) More Active and Diverse Advertising: current ownership has not invested heavily in advertising.
(2) Targeted Marketing: Directly marketing to specific clients and opportunities presents significant growth potential.
(3) Partnership Development: The opportunity exists for the Company to partner with prime clients including restaurants and car dealerships in order to develop recurring revenue and increase margins.
(1) Large Exclusive Territory in Fastest Growing BC City
(2) Established and Loyal Corporate Customer Base
(3) Well-Established and Supportive Franchisor
Reason For Sale: The owners are inheriting a family business.