Business Category: Miscellaneous Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Other Business Services, Other Personal Services, and Restoration
City/Region: Fort Collins
Listing Price: $125,000
Cash Flow: $25,600
The mobile leather and vinyl repair business is a Fibrenew franchise that operates in Fort Collins, CO. Fibrenew is a market leader in the restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl. The home-based, mobile franchise service caters to the aviation, automotive, commercial, marine, medical and residential markets.
The Company is a relatively new territory that has only been in operation since 2014. It is located in Fort Collins, CO, but services many other cities in northern CO. The Company is being run as a retirement business with ownership working 20 hours or less each week. The owner is looking to retire and would like to transition the Company to new ownership. The market has been developed and has significant growth potential.
The Fibrenew Franchise, developed in 1987, has since built and refined a robust business system. This includes the research and development of a proprietary product line, highly specialized techniques as well as rock-solid support, operations and marketing systems. The strength of the business model, the quality of products and services and enthusiasm all contribute to the success of more than 250 Fibre-new franchises around the world.
- High-demand, niche market business with multiple revenue streams
- Low overhead operation with few or no employees to manage
- Flexible lifestyle and work schedule – you set your own hours
- Flat-rate royalty system with no financial reporting, no red tape
- Two weeks hands-on training and a lifetime of continued support
- Mentorship program, expert field support and business coaching
- Personalized website with web and social media marketing support
- Professional print and email marketing support
- Fully loaded iPad, including Fibrenew App and custom business tools
- Proprietary product line, manufactured in-house with nearly 200 items
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) More Active and Diverse Advertising: current ownership has not invested heavily in advertising.
(2) Expanded Work Hours: Current ownership works the business 20 hours or less each week. A new owner who doesn’t limit work hours would likely be able to significantly grow the business.
(3) Targeted Marketing: Directly marketing to specific clients and opportunities presents significant growth potential.
(4) Partnership Development: The opportunity exists for the Company to partner with prime clients including restaurants and car dealerships in order to develop recurring revenue and increase margins.
(1) Significant Population Growth in the Franchise Area: The Company has a large exclusive territory in a fast-growing area.
(2) Established and Loyal Corporate Customer Base: The Company has a loyal customer base developed.
(3) Well-Established and Supportive Franchisor: Fibrenew provides top-of-the-line training to franchisees to ensure their success.