Business Category: Marine Repair, Parts & Services, Miscellaneous Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Other Business Services, Other Personal Services, and Restoration
City/Region: Maricopa County
Listing Price: $110,000
Cash Flow: $6,200
Fibrenew is a market leader in the restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl. This home-based, mobile franchise service company based in Mesa, AZ, caters to the aviation, automotive, commercial, marine, medical and residential markets.
The Company has been in operation since 2014. It is located Arizona, with one exclusive territory and two large adjoining open territories of service. The owner is seeking to retire and would like to transition the Company to new ownership. The territory has large and growing population that offers significant growth potential.
The Fibrenew Franchise, developed in 1987, has since built and refined a robust business system. This includes the research and development of a proprietary product line, highly specialized techniques as well as rock-solid support, operations and marketing systems. The strength of the business model, the quality of products and services and enthusiasm all contribute to the success of more than 250 Fibrenew franchises around the world.
- High-demand, niche market business with multiple revenue streams
- Low overhead operation with few or no employees to manage
- Flexible lifestyle and work schedule – you set your own hours
- Flat-rate royalty system with no financial reporting, no red tape
- Two weeks hands-on training and a lifetime of continued support
- Mentorship program, expert field support and business coaching
- Personalized website with web and social media marketing support
- Professional print and email marketing support
- Fully loaded iPad, including Fibrenew App and custom business tools
- Proprietary product line, manufactured in-house with nearly 200 items
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) More Active and Diverse Advertising: current ownership has not invested in advertising.
(2) Targeted Marketing: Directly marketing to specific clients and opportunities presents significant growth potential.
(3) Partnership Development: The opportunity exists for the Company to partner with prime clients including restaurants and car dealerships in order to develop recurring revenue and increase margins.
(1) Large Exclusive Territory and Large Open Adjoining Territories
(2) Established and Loyal Corporate Customer Base
(3) Well-Established and Supportive Franchisor
Real Estate Available: N/A
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 1