Business Category: Other Eating & Drinking Places and Restaurants
City/Region: West Michigan
Listing Price: $224,900
Cash Flow: $180,000
Founded in 1996, the Restaurant has a wide variety of food offerings in order to satisfy all customers. Food is prepared fresh daily in order to ensure high quality. The Restaurant is strategically located within a busy shopping center with a large parking lot.
The financials displayed above are based on 2017’s tax returns!
Opportunities For Growth:
1) Offering of Catering Service
2) Expansion into Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
3) Marketing Strategy Optimization
1) Diverse Food Offering: The Restaurant has a wide variety of menu options to ensure there is something for everyone.
2) Loyal Customer Base: Fresh and delicious food, along with unique food combinations, keep customers returning to the Restaurant for more. The Restaurant has a loyal customer base who enjoy the atmosphere and food offering available.
3) Strategic Location: The Restaurant is located in a busy West Michigan shopping center near a grocery store, bank, and other storefronts that continue to bring in new traffic. The shopping center also has a large parking lot.
Real Estate Available: For Lease
Reason For Sale: The owner is seeking retirement and has decided to transition the Company to new ownership and is willing to provide assistance to a new owner through a reasonable transition period.
Number of Employees: 19