Business Category: Other Eating & Drinking Places and Restaurants
City/Region: Newaygo County
Listing Price: $325,000
Cash Flow: $156,000
Founded almost 40 years ago, this growing Restaurant provides a unique dining experience with a large menu and a variety of themed historic regalia. The Restaurant was constructed by converting historic building and grounds into a themed Restaurant. It is hard to miss located next to two noticeable landmarks on the Michigan State Historic Registry. The Company serves a large customer base of both local regulars and travelers. Revenue and cash flow have grown each of the past three years.
The business asking price is $150,000
The real estate asking price is $175,000
The owners have enjoyed managing the restaurant but would like to seek other business ventures. They are willing to provide assistance to a new owner through a reasonable transition period.
Opportunities For Growth:
1) Add Catering Services
2) Expand Bakery Menu
3) Enhance Marketing Techniques
4) Additional Band Shows
5) Sell Novelty Items
6) Add Happy Hour
1) Unique Atmosphere: Converted from previous use, the building sends customers back in time offering a truly unique dining experience. The Restaurant is filled with a variety of historic equipment and memorabilia.
2) Customer Satisfaction: Customers consistently rate the Restaurant highly online for its quality of food and interesting atmosphere.
3) High Quality Food and Low Prices: The Restaurant provides a large number of American favorites at prices that are very affordable.
4) Beer and Wine License: The beer and liquor license not only acts as another revenue stream but also provides customers with a more complete dining experience.
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: The owners have enjoyed managing the restaurant but would like to seek other business ventures. They are willing to provide assistance to a new owner through a reasonable transition period.
Number of Employees: 28