Business Category: Miscellaneous Services, Other Business Services, and Restoration
Location: British Columbia
Listing Price: $850,000
Cash Flow: $428,500
This growing Company is a well-established provider of residential and commercial cleaning and restoration services. It is highly profitable and has grown steadily since its establishment in 2009. The Company’s services include water, fire, mold, and asbestos abatement restoration, and are offered to the eastern British Columbia region. The Company is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
With their children leaving the area, the owners are ready for a change and would like to sell the Company. With 18 employees and brand value established, the Company is well-positioned for continued success moving forward.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Additional Service Offerings: , opportunity for growth includes expanding into services that are not currently offered by the Company. Other service opportunities include air duct cleaning services and carpet cleaning. These services would round out the Company’s offering portfolio and expand its number of potential clients.
(2) Expansion of Sales and Marketing Efforts: There is potential for significant growth through an increase in the Company’s sales and marketing efforts. One of the ways this could be achieved is by hiring a business development associate to handle sales and marketing. This would be a more personalized and effective way to expand the Company’s customer base.
(1) Established Customer Base: The Company has developed a strong and loyal customer base across its protected territory. It has more contracts than any other restoration company in the area. The Company’s main customers include insurance companies, property management companies, and brokers.
(2) Franchise Network Assistance: When there are major disasters, there is a team at the corporate level that is set up to help. This provides comfort that the Company has a network of allies and will be able to best assist all customers. In addition to this, a strong and established brand name comes along with the Company franchise.
(3) Insurance Carrier Preferred Contractor Program: The Company is part of an insurance carrier preferred contractor program. The current trend in the industry is for carriers to turn over the management for the claims process to Third Party Administrators (TPA). The TPAs filter through restoration companies to select the top contractors. So the Company is in a strong position to secure projects that are not available to all restoration companies.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Owners’ children are graduating and moving out of the area.
Number of Employees: 18