Business Category: Health, Medical & Dental
City/Region: Kent County
Listing Price: $244,000
Cash Flow: $88,000
Founded in 1998, the Company is a multidisciplinary integrative holistic medical center that provides a wide range of alternative medical services, including massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopathic family medicine, HCG weight loss program, bio-identical hormone replacement, thermography, and IV infusions. Operating out of its custom-designed facility, the Company also provides various educational programs and classes. The Company’s highly skilled and experienced staff is effective at serving its loyal customer base of over 6,000 West Michigan residents.
The owner is retiring and would like to transition the Company to new ownership. The owner both manages the business and provides treatments for customers. The seller is willing to provide assistance through a reasonable transition period.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Addition of Retail CBD Products: The Company has the opportunity to grow significantly by selling CBD oil and related products that are growing in popularity for their health benefits.
(2) Expand Skin Care Service Center: While the Company offers some skin care treatment options, there remains the opportunity to broaden the services offered to increase revenue.
(3) Expansion of Allergy Elimination Services: The Company has noticed an increasing number of requests for allergy elimination treatments. It expects to be able to grow by continuing to assist clients who suffer from various allergy ailments.
(4) Expand Retail Offering: On top of CBD products, the Company sees potential for growth by adding books, weight loss bars, and more.
(1) Brand Name Recognition: The Company has developed a strong reputation since its founding in 1998. It is known as a leader in holistic health and wellness services throughout the growing West Michigan area.
(2) Personalized Diversity of Services All Under One Roof: The Company offers a wide variety of treatments that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs.
(3) Experienced Staff: The Company has a highly experienced staff of employees and contractors that operate under the guidance of a medical director.
Real Estate Value: $750,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: The owner is retiring and would like to transition the Company to new ownership. The owner both manages the business and provides treatments for customers. The seller is willing to provide assistance through a reasonable transition period.
Number of Employees: 5