For Sale

Progressive Landscape Design Company – West Michigan

Business Category: Landscaping & Yard Services, Miscellaneous Services, Other Business Services, Other Personal Services, Service Businesses
Location: Michigan

Listing Price:


Revenue: $561,181

Cash Flow: $80,120

Real Estate Available: Home-based company
Reason For Sale: Ownership is seeking to pursue other business ventures.
Number of Employees: 3

Located in a beautiful lakeside town, this progressive landscaping company offers affordable and innovative hardscape and softscape solutions. Services offered include creative residential landscape design, commercial landscape design, landscape construction, and landscape maintenance.

Over the years, the Company has thrived off positive word-of-mouth recommendations from satisfied clients. About 80% of the Company’s profits are generated from the design and building of landscapes, while the remaining 20% comes from landscape maintenance. Additionally, 50% of the Company’s clientele is comprised of high-end lakeside clients.

The Company utilizes organic compounds and living organisms in landscape design. This sustainable style of landscaping can help to improve soil health, reduce the need for harmful chemical fertilizers, and minimize waste and runoff into local watersheds, lakes, and rivers. By incorporating these sustainable techniques, the Company is able to create customized landscapes that are both sustainably driven and tailored to each customer’s specific vision.

Opportunities for Growth

(1) Increase Marketing & Online Presence: The Company’s online presence is limited. Increasing marketing efforts and strengthening its online presence could be a great way to attract new clients.

(2) Target Warm Market: Focusing marketing efforts on the Company’s warm market could assist in increasing revenue.

Investment Highlights

(1) Well-Regarded Locally: Strong local reputation due to positive word-of-mouth recommendations from satisfied clients.

(2) High-End Lake Shore Clientele: Approximately 50% of the Company’s customer base is comprised of this clientele.

(3) Skilled & Seasoned Employees: The Company’s staff consists of seasoned and self-sufficient employees. The employees are capable of completing projects effectively with minimal intervention from the owner.

Want more information?

To inquire, fill out our simple form below.

After clicking 'SUBMIT', please give the page a moment to redirect you to our standard non-disclosure agreement.

Once executed, we'll be in touch with more information about this listing!

Scroll to Top