Business Category: Miscellaneous Services, Other Personal Services, Pet Care & Grooming, Pet Shops & Supplies, and Service Businesses
Location: North Carolina
Listing Price: $98,000
Cash Flow: $64,700
Equipment Value: $10,000
This profitable and established dealership is a home-based Company that sells and installs pet containment and training products in a highly populated and exclusively-held North Carolina territory. The business offers industry-leading hidden fence products that provide major relief to pet owners. As a low-overhead mobile service business, the Company produces high margins, leaving the owners with more cash in their pockets each month. The Business is well-known for its exceptional service and products that result in high ratings and raving reviews online.
The Business is primed for growth as it has grown beyond the number of part-time hours current co-owners desire to work. Many opportunities exist to service more clients, however, the current owners wishes to transition from semi to full retirement after providing an adequate and reasonable transition.
The Company serves a large exclusive territory covering the counties of Alleghany, Alexander, Ashe, Avery, Buncombe, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Haywood, Henderson, Madison, McDowell, Mitchell, Polk, Rutherford, Watauga, Wilkes and Yancey.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Market Saturation: Current ownership has only scratched the surface within the Business’ large territory. Lots of potential for more business exists within the 16 counties across North Carolina serviced by the Business.
(2) Add-On Products: Greater marketing of add-on and ancillary products (typically underemphasized) could boost the top and bottom lines.
(3) Expansion of New Product Line: The Business recently added a revolutionary new product which should attract even more business.
(4) Increase Working Hours: Current ownership purchased the dealership as a semi-retirement business and has run it part-time. In the last year to maintain part-time hours ownership stopped adding more work by increasing pricing and reducing advertising. An owner willing to increase working hours could grow the Business tremendously.
(1) Industry Leading Reputation & Products: The dealership has developed a reputation as the go-to provider of effective, user and pet friendly containment products and services and the brand is very well respected.
(2) Customer Satisfaction & Testimonials: The Company’s products and services have created many happy customers that have given the Business 5-star reviews and raving testimonials.
(3) Financial Strength & Margins: The Business operates cleanly as a low-overhead mobile service business with no debt and high cash flow margins – typically over 50%!
Real Estate Available: N/A
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 2