Business Category: Fabricated Metal Products, Industrial & Comm. Machinery, and Miscellaneous Manufacturing
City/Region: Kent County
Listing Price: $700,000
Cash Flow: $190,300
Equipment Value: $75,000
This niche and highly profitable machine shop specializes in low and high-volume precision turned products. Founded in 1977, the Company serves a loyal and diverse customer base of fasteners, construction, furniture, and automotive manufacturers.
The business is quality-focused and ISO 9001:2015 certified. Machining capabilities include turning, threading, recessing, milling, and more.
The owner is seeking to sell the Business in order to retire.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Sales Representative: The Company could expand its business by hiring a full-time sales representative.
(2) Secondary Operations: The Company could offer more secondary operations to meet a wider client demand. Examples include cross drilling, cross tapping, broaching, milling, and grinding.
(3) CNC Machines: The Company could add CNC machines to their assets in order to provide very precise low volume work and incorporate more phases of manufacturing.
(1) Loyal Clientele: The Company has satisfied customers who have been with it for over 40 years!
(2) ISO 9001:2015 Certified: The Company is certified to maintain consistent quality standards.
(3) Diverse Customer Base: The Company deliberately diversified its customer base in the early 2000s. It services the cable controls, furniture, construction, auto, and fastener industries.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 1