Business Category: Franchise, Other Eating & Drinking Places, and Restaurants
City/Region: Branch County
Cash Flow: $105,000
Equipment Value: $96,000
This is a unique opportunity to step into a Dickey’s BBQ franchise for no cost. The business is currently under contract with a buyer who is seeking an operator to serve as the Dickey’s franchisee. The firm will purchase the business for you if you will agree to run the business day-to-day. The buyer will pay all the franchise fees, transfer fees, etc. and give you $10,000 on day one for leasehold improvements!
We understand that this likely seems too good to be true. Why would they buy the business for you? The buyer is a commercial real estate investor and wants to lease the property. They’ll purchase the real estate and charge the business rent. No catch!
Inquire today to learn more.
About the Business: Founded in 2013, the Dickey’s BBQ in Coldwater, MI is a profitable and growing fast-casual restaurant for sale. The Restaurant is turn-key with a manager in place that manages daily operations. The current owner provides high level oversight but is not involved in the day-to-day.
The BBQ Restaurant has several revenue streams and a large online following that make it a great acquisition opportunity.
All of the equipment was purchased new when the Company was founded a few years ago. The 3,300 sq. ft. building is owned by a related entity and is available for sale or lease.
The owner is seeking to transition the Company to new ownership so that he has more time to focus on other business interests. He is willing to provide customary assistance to a new owner through a transition period.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is a fast-casual BBQ restaurant franchise founded in Dallas, TX. The company is the largest barbeque franchise in the United States with nearly 600 locations in 43 states.
*Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to waive all guaranty fees and pay up to the first 3 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Add Alcoholic Beverages
(2) Invest in Drive-Through Addition
(1) Several Revenue Streams: The Company is able to generate revenue from several different lines of business to create stable operating conditions not available to typical restaurants.
(2) Absentee Owner: The Restaurant has a manager in place who handles day-to-day operations allowing for flexible management. This also creates an opportunity for business improvement through increased involvement with new ownership.
(3) Well-Established Support Network: The Restaurant has a supportive network that provides useful guidance in managing the Company.
(4) Great Reviews: The Restaurant is well-followed online and receives great reviews for its friendly staff and delicious food.
Real Estate Available: For sale or lease
Reason For Sale: The owner would like to focus more on his other business interests.
Number of Employees: 10