Business Category: Franchise, Other Eating & Drinking Places, and Other Food Stores
Listing Price: $325,000
Cash Flow: $100,000
Business to business franchise that provides box lunch delivery and catering that focuses on food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert offerings.
The Company was founded in 2018 and saw tremendous initial growth. The Company has remained resilient and adaptable through the pandemic, offering more individually packaged meals rather than buffet style catering, which is a bit more labor intensive but worth the payout. As more businesses come back into operation with extra safety precautions, the franchise expects to continue to grow. The large, growing area the Company serves features a number of untouched customer bases. The franchise has a tremendous future with several opportunities for growth.
The franchise is well established and fully equipped and staffed. Don’t start from scratch. Step into an operating business and SAVE MONEY.
The franchisor deals with marketing, including support for social media and sending out newsletters.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Post-COVID Growth: The company is well-positioned for rapid growth as things continue to normalize post-COVID. Lunch delivery demand will likely skyrocket as eating in restaurants will be limited for employees and catering options will certainly remain attractive to customers as well.
(2) New Ownership: Current ownership had very strong growth upon opening the business, but a new owner with strong management skills can quickly grow the franchise further.
(3) Expansion Within Current Market: The Company has currently only served 30-35% of the market in its exclusive territory, giving it plenty of space to expand its customer base.
(1) Established and Supportive Franchisor: The franchisor has a strong 30-year history of success due to its proven business model. Franchisers are given support in real estate, finance, site build out, sales, point-of-sale training, marketing, recruitment, and off site – on site training.
(2) Large Exclusive Territory: The Company operates in a large exclusive franchise territory, that it has not yet fully marketed to, leaving it plenty of room for growth.
(3) Safety: Cleanliness has never been a bigger priority than it currently is and Apple Spice’s individually packaged meals with included delivery (instead of third party) guarantee customer safety.
(4) Resilience Through COVID-19: A significant percentage of the franchise’s operational months thus far have been during the pandemic, and the Company has continued to grow despite the economic challenges.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Pursue other ventures.
Number of Employees: 10