Business Category: Catering, Franchise, and Other Eating & Drinking Places
Listing Price: $99,900
Equipment Value: $110,000
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Business to business franchise that provides box lunch delivery and catering that focuses on food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert offerings.
The Company was founded in 2019 and saw tremendous initial growth. The pandemic caused business to decline but it is well positioned to start growing again. The large, growing area the Company serves features a number of untouched customer bases. The franchise has a tremendous future with several opportunities for growth.
The franchise territory cost $140,000. The cost of the buildout and equipment is $200,000 and $140,000, respectively. Don’t start from scratch. Step into an operating business and SAVE MONEY.
The franchisor deals with marketing, including support for social media and sending out newsletters.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Post-COVID Growth: The company is well-positioned for rapid growth as things continue to normalize post-COVID. Lunch delivery demand will likely skyrocket as eating in restaurants will be limited for employees and catering options will certainly remain attractive to customers as well.
(2) Healthcare Customers: There are a number of hospitals in the immediate area which the Company could look to expand into and provide the large-scale, safe meals they are always looking for.
(3) Warehouse Customers: Industrial warehouses are often built isolated from other establishments, and the company could meet their delivery needs while others are out of range.
(1) Established and Supportive Franchisor: The franchisor has a strong 30-year history of success due to its proven business model. Franchisers are given support in real estate, finance, site build out, sales, point-of-sale training, marketing, recruitment, and off site – on site training.
(2) Delivery / Catering: While most other companies that offer catering and delivery as a secondary service, this business focuses primarily on providing the best catering experience for clients. This way, the Company’s services are superior and will attract more customers.
(3) Prime Location: The Company is a mere 7 minutes from downtown Jacksonville and sits adjacent to US-95.
(4) Safety: Cleanliness has never been a bigger priority than it currently is and Apple Spice’s individually packaged meals guarantee customer safety.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Pursue other ventures
Number of Employees: 3