Business Category: Cleaning and Franchise
City/Region: Hartford County
Listing Price: $170,000
Cash Flow: $85,421
Equipment Value: $40,000
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
***COVID-19 Impact Statement: Business has been fully operational since May 26. Demand is strong and a fast recovery is in process.
Maid Brigade of Northern Connecticut is a residential and small office cleaning franchise with 75% recurring revenue from scheduled cleanings. The Company has an existing customer base of over 260 regular customers and about 30 occasional customers (pre-COVID), plus a database of over 3,000 contacts! Customers continue to come back and restart service.
The Business is highly rated online and operates with an extraordinary and experienced staff.
Think about the lifestyle! The company operates during normal business hours Monday through Friday. It typically doesn’t typically operate in the evenings, weekends, or holidays. This is different than many other franchises.
Step into a well-oiled machine and focus on growth from day 1.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Increase in Sanitization Services: This service is in high demand post-COVID-19.
(2) Add Cleaning Teams: The Company peaked in revenue in 2017 when it had 2 more teams in the field than it does now.
(3) Add Commercial Accounts: The Company only has a handful of small office accounts that it currently serves.
(1) Well-Established Online and Local Reputation: The Company has developed an outstanding reputation due to its 8 years of excellent service, customer relations, marketing, and networking.
(2) Recurring Revenue: The business model emphasizes regularly scheduled cleanings, with those accounting for 75% of revenue.
(3) Weak Competition: The Company operates in a geographic area that generally lacks strong residential cleaning competition.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 16