Business Category: Miscellaneous Repair Services and Miscellaneous Services
City/Region: Kent County
Listing Price: $125,000
Equipment Value: $25,000
Established pool service, repair, and supply company with lots of repeat business. The company operates in the Grand Rapids metro area with a customer base of over 130 recurring customers. 2020 has been a very strong year for the business with revenue up 42.5% compared to last year.
The business has become a staple in the pool maintenance and service industry in the area. There are several actionable opportunities for growth. The company closed 101 pools in fall 2020, which is 40 more than the previous year, and they have pool openings and paintings already scheduled for next spring. The Company also has four YMCAs in their client base.
Inquire today for training and preparation prior to the 2021 season kicking off!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Territory Expansion: The Company can easily expand into surrounding territories with the addition of trained staff members who can handle the increase in maintenance requests.
(2) Additional employees: Adding qualified staff would allow the company to tap into the strong demand during the summer months.
(1) Low Overhead: There is no need for an expensive office and the Business has the flexibility to be run from any location, ensuring costs stay low.
(2) Recurring Revenue: The business model emphasizes regularly scheduled service, with those accounting for majority of revenue.
(3) Seasonal Flexibility: Operating from spring through fall allows for added seasonal flexibility not available in most businesses.
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 6