Business Category: Franchise, Miscellaneous Repair Services, Restoration, and Special Trades
City/Region: Tulare County
Listing Price: $225,000
Cash Flow: $60,719
Equipment Value: $100,000
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
SERVPRO is a leading residential and commercial restoration franchise. Since its founding in 2010, this highly-rated franchise has restored hundreds of properties and has built a strong reputation for providing top quality and efficient service. The Company has significantly grown over the last few years. 2020 was negatively impacted by COVID-19 but the outlook remains reasonably positive considering the California wildfire season is expected to be extreme.
The company’s services include reconstruction (58%), water damage (23%), fire damage (10%), mold remediation (8%), and cleaning (1%).
Note from the seller: “The Franchise concept is built around brand names, operating systems and training and support. SERVPRO has created the brand, system and support to help people from diversified educational, vocational and financial backgrounds take control of their own future and live the American Dream. The SERVPRO Franchise opportunity allows you to take advantage of our proven track record while being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. This is the opportunity to build a business to fit your personal goals and lifestyle.”
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Territory Expansion: The potential exists for future acquisitions in neighboring communities that would allow the Company to grow its overall market share, reputation, and revenue.
(2) Franchisor Growth Support: The franchisor provides tremendous support to promote the growth of each franchisee.
(3) Marketing Techniques: Continuous improvement of marketing techniques will help the franchise continue to grow.
(1) Track Record of Success: For over 50 years SERVPRO franchises around the country have been there when disasters struck. Nearing one decade in business, the company boasts a proven track record of providing the best restoration service in the area.
(2) Non-cyclical Industry: Disasters such as flooding, fire, mold, and everything else imaginable that can damage property will always be capable of occurring. Especially in Central California where mudslides, wildfires, and flooding are common occurrences.
(3) Upward Mobility: The franchise is easily expandable and the communities surrounding Visalia have a population that approaches 1 million.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 3