Business Category: Apparel and Accessory Stores and Miscellaneous Retail
Location: North Carolina
City/Region: Mecklenburg County
Listing Price: $175,000
Equipment Value: $60,000
This established franchise offers discounted clothes, toys, and accessories for children in a way that is beneficial to the community and the environment. Customers drop off items that are no longer needed in like-new condition and in return get paid (cash or 25% store credit). These items, which include all the current, trendy brands, are then sold at bargain prices which keeps money in the community and items out of landfills.
Children’s Orchard ® customers are loyal and offer up significant repeat business. The meticulously organized store also includes a play area for kids which makes for a smooth shopping experience. The Business is attractive to parents and caregivers of all ages because they can get clothes up to 70% off. Since kids grow fast and items do not, everyone has items that don’t get worn anymore. Now, customers can be rewarded for trading in this clothing.
Being a store owner comes with the full support and resources of the NTY Franchise Company. They offer up business, operations, and store training to assist with sales, management, and planning. Additionally, they provide you with a business consultant who will stay in touch with you and provide consistent assistance. Finally, NTY Franchise Company takes care of marketing efforts through electronic, print, and digital media to ensure your Business is constantly promoted.
This location has been in operation late 2015 and is in a prime location as part of a shopping center just off a major interstate. As a leader in the resale business and with the backing of NTY Franchise Company providing improved technology, owners of this Business can expect great margins. The children’s apparel market is growing strongly, and this Business looks to grow with its great model and recognized brand.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) The children’s apparel market outpaces the men’s and women’s markets as more luxury brands expand their clothing to fit children’s sizes. Spending is projected to top $10 billion and resale is estimated to grow 7% annually.
(2) Children’s Orchard’s business model is one that demonstrates consistently high margins which ensures that owners retain more of the revenue. As NTY Franchise Company continues to provide technological improvements and marketing support, margins should only improve.
(1) Prime location as part of a shopping center just off of US 73 and Hwy 21, less than one minute from I-77provides lots of traffic walking and driving by. This prime location provides lots of traffic walking and driving by.
(2) Loyal customers provide much repeat business as they are rewarded for exchanging items and build a close community that also helps the environment.
(3) Established Franchisor backing provides training, support, and marketing assistance while also possessing a comprehensive POS system to track sales, inventory, and more.
(4) This turnkey Business does not require the traditional planning to open a new store and comes with consistently high reviews.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Owner wishes to pursue other career opportunities.
Number of Employees: 9