Business Category: Cleaning, Franchise, Miscellaneous Services, and Service Businesses
Location: New Jersey
City/Region: Ocean County
Listing Price: $115,000
The Company is a commercial and residential cleaning franchise. The Company was started in 2017 by the current owner. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, the owner has not begun to take advantage of this highly populated territory. This is a franchise of a well-known and hugely successful brand. They have the marketing plan and support to quickly help a new owner accelerate sales and fully capture this business’s potential.
At the Business, house cleaning is their specialty! The Company has been cleaning single family homes, apartments, townhouses and condos in Ocean County and surrounding areas for many years. The Company has received several house cleanings awards for their exceptional services.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Hire Additional Staff: The Business prides itself on upholding the Franchise’s exceptional standards for quality services. The staff’s commitment to these standards shows in the multiple awards the Company has received. The Franchise owner makes sure to know and trust all staff members on a personal level, and all cleaning professionals undergo background checks are bonded and insured, as well as thoroughly trained in the highest of cleaning standards.
(2) Exceptional Services: As fears over the pandemic subside, the Company will return to being a choice employer. Many maids have fears about entering various homes during the pandemic. As time continues to pass and fears decline, the Business will likely have a strong talent pool to pick from.
(3) Growth in Area Demand: The Business’s franchise territory has a significant population that reaches the annual household income qualifications for Franchise services, and demand in this area is steadily growing.
(4) Commercial Cleaning Accounts: Currently, the Company does not focus on commercial cleaning. Pursuing more commercial cleaning accounts would be a simple way to add customers.
(5) COVID Precautions and Bounce-Back: With increased sanitation precautions being taken due to COVID-19, especially in workplaces, schools, and public spaces, it’s an ideal time to be in the cleaning franchise business. Though residential cleaning needs slowed down while most of the population was working from home, the demand is beginning to pick back up as school and work resumes and people need sanitation in their homes now more than ever.
(1) Exclusive Franchise Territory: The Business operates out of a large territory, which covers Ocean County and surrounding areas. This territory is vast and highly populated, making it an ideal territory for a home cleaning service franchise.
(2) Turn-Key Franchise: Established and with all startup costs previously covered, the Business is a turn-key franchise opportunity. New ownership has the groundwork already laid. The Company already has relationships with numerous repeat clients, so new ownership can focus on growing the franchise even further.
(3) Franchise Support & Brand: The franchise brand is a valuable asset to the Business. It is an established and respected brand, with a reputation for offering high quality service provided by an insured and bonded company. Franchise corporate is always there to assist franchisees.
Real Estate Available: Leased.
Reason For Sale: Pursue other ventures.
Number of Employees: 4