Business Category: Junk Hauling and Moving Services
City/Region: Loudoun County
Listing Price: $250,000
Cash Flow: $90,000
A very successful Junk Hauling and Moving franchise is looking to sell an underserved part of its vast territory. The area for sale is Loudoun County and the Western portion of Fairfax County, VA. The current franchisee owns all of Northern Virginia and is extremely busy serving the eastern portion of his 5 zones. He is interested in selling 2 of his 5 zones. His current location is in Falls Church and, geographically, Loudoun and Western Fairfax Counties would be optimized by new NoVa office and renewed effort to increase brand awareness. The Company boasts a very well-known and respected franchise brand in the moving and junk removal services industry.
The current 5 zones are extraordinarily profitable and rank in the top % of all offices in the franchise system. The current area has proven too large to be served at optimal capacity due to the geographical size. The seller is excited to get a new owner in place with the strategic playbook in hand for successfully growing the 2 territories to realize their full profit potential.
The financial information included in this ad is for the specific zones that are available for sale. Overall NoVa territory sales in 2018 were over $2,100,000. With the mentorship from the seller, a new owner could realize revenue growth in the territories for sale. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a successful franchise poised perfectly for rapid growth. 2 Trucks are included in the asking price.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Marketing/Advertising: More concentrated advertising and an independent online and social media presence could easily widen the Company’s clientele base.
(2) Loudoun County: Due to the high demand in this area, a new owner will be able to grow the business in this area quickly.
(3) New Office Facility with Strategic Location: An office in Northwestern VA would allow for the recruitment of staff members to fulfill the demand in that area.
(1) Large Exclusive Territory with High Demand: Because the customer base is well established, a new owner will have revenue and clients immediately.
(2) Brand Recognition: The brand itself is recognizable and is a huge asset for the Company’s franchise partners.
(3) Well-Established and Supportive Franchisor: The franchisor provides excellent training and support to franchisees to ensure their success.
Reason For Sale: Selling some franchise zones best served via a separate office location.