Business Category: Miscellaneous Services, Moving Services, Other Travel & Transportation, Service Businesses, and Storage & Warehousing
City/Region: West Michigan
Listing Price: $75,000
This Company is a well-established moving and storage company operating primarily in West Michigan, but serving clientele all over the state. Officially established in 2017, the Company has received excellent customer testimonials, and thrives on their numerous client referrals.
The Owner/Operator has been running the Company since 2001, when it was informally founded under the same name. Since its 2017 inception as a Limited Liability Company, the Company has run more smoothly and efficiently and earned a great reputation. As the sole operator, the founder is seeking to sell the Company in order to pursue other interests.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Junk Hauling: While the Company offers moving, storage, and truck rental services, they have not yet tapped the market on junk hauling and removal, which might bring in additional revenue.
(2) Expansion of Fleet & Network: The Company could expand its fleet in order to make their operations more efficient and serve more clientele at once.
(3) Increase Company Infrastructure: The Company currently only employs 1099 contract laborers, rather than regular salaried staff. Tightening their infrastructure by hiring on permanent employees might slow turnover and allow the Company to grow further and serve more clients.
(4) Increase Marketing Tactics: While the Company has done well on a mainly referral basis, increased marketing tactics could boost brand recognition and bring in more revenue.
(1) Locally Owned & Operated: As a locally owned business, the Company can offer a personal touch to its customers, as opposed to a large national brand. Many consumers seek out local businesses to patronize in order to contribute to the local community and economy.
(2) National Truck Brand Rental: The Company is authorized to offer a national truck rental brand within West Michigan. These truck rentals offer the Company the aid of added brand recognition, as well as comprise 30% of the Company’s revenue.
(3) Client Referrals: The Company thrives on customer referrals, and thus has had to do very little external marketing.
(4) Storage Services: The Company offers storage services which comprise roughly 15% of the Company’s annual revenue. They rent storage containers that are 7’ wide, 7’ tall, and 5’ deep, which can be stacked three high to save space.
(5) Testimonials: The Company boasts excellent reviews of their exceptional services.
Real Estate Available: Leased
Reason For Sale: Other business interests.