Business Category: Breweries and Breweries and Bars
City/Region: West Michigan
Listing Price: $750,000
Equipment Value: $200,000
Great opportunity to purchase an award-winning microbrewery and restaurant with a loyal customer base in West Michigan!
This unique Company features Class C & Brew Pub licenses and offers quality food and award-winning craft beer produced in-house by the Company’s experienced brew team. The newer facility and outside serving area seats over 200 patrons!
While generally absentee, the owners are selling because they have other business interests that take up considerable time. Therefore, they are not able to focus on the brewing/restaurant operation. After recently implementing branding updates and building investments, ownership feels ready to hand the reins over.
The real estate is owned by a related entity and would be included with the sale of the business at no additional charge. The allocation of the purchase price between the real estate and business would be determined during the due diligence and banking phases and after a price on the business has been agreed upon.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Owner Involvement or Experience: Although the Company runs smoothly with only minimum involvement of the owners, it would certainly benefit from an individual or group willing to become more actively involved in its day-to-day operations.
(2) Catering: With no catering competition in the area, Management believes that the current facility can handle multiple catering events per month without disrupting the normal operations of the restaurant
(3) Distribution: In terms of its brewing operations, the next logical step for the business would be to apply for a distribution license, further develop the brand, scale up production and begin distribution.
(1) In-House Brewing Operations: The Microbrewery brews its own beer using the finest ingredients exclusively from Michigan suppliers. Customer feedback has been excellent.
(2) Turn-Key Operation: This is a turn-key opportunity. From the capable management team to the kitchen operations to the POS system – everything is proven and functioning with only minimal oversight.
(3) Optimal Location: 17,000 cars go by this Company’s highly accessible location every day.
(4) Recent Investments and brand enhancements position the Company well moving forward.
(5) Award-Winning: Over the years, the Company has captured numerous national and regional awards for its unique beers.
Real Estate Value: $700,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Focus on full-time occupations
Number of Employees: 48