Business Category: Auto Repair, Parts & Services, Franchise, and Miscellaneous Repair Services
Listing Price: $249,900
Cash Flow: $154,273
Ever thought about being a franchise area developer? Look no further than this Colors on Parade Area Developer opportunity in Southwest Virginia that currently oversees 7 franchisees. Don’t start from scratch. Buy and build this business.
Colors on Parade is a market leader in automotive paint and dent repair. The business operates through mobile franchisees comprised of skilled technicians. As an area manager, you collect royalty payments from franchisees in southwest Virginia, and into West Virginia and North Carolina.
The Company is a well-established territory that has been in operation since 1996. It is highly profitable with tons of growth potential.
The owners of the Company are looking to sell the franchise in order to retire and tend to ongoing health issues.
*Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to waive all guaranty fees and pay up to the first 3 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) The Colors on Parade Franchisor is exploring paint repair in other areas, including the trucking and airplane industries.
(2) Increased Retail Business: currently only 25% of business.
(3) Hire Additional Technicians: The demand for Colors on Parade Southwest VA’s services in the area currently exceeds the Company’s ability to meet it.
(1) Established Operation and Workforce: Having been in operation for twenty-five years, the Company is fully equipped, staffed, and profitable, saving a new owner from launching a new franchise from scratch. The Company has a team of skilled technicians covering areas that spread all over southwest Virginia, into areas of West Virginia and North Carolina.
(2) Well-Established and Supportive Franchisor: Colors on Parade is an established and highly rated Franchisor that offers a highly successful business model and plenty of support. The franchise has been a leader in the industry for over 20 years, now operating with over 300 franchisees operating across the U.S.
(3) Low Overhead: The Company is a totally mobile franchise. Without physical location and facility, overhead costs are kept at a minimum, which allows for a wide profit margin.
(4) Strong Reputation: The Company has a great reputation with excellent repeat and referral business.
Real Estate Available: N/A
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 1