Business Category: Cleaning, Construction Businesses, and Other Business Services
City/Region: Denver County
Listing Price: $89,999
Cash Flow: $23,000
Equipment Value: $10,000
This company provides construction cleanup and janitorial services in and around Denver, Colorado. Fully certified and insured, the Company has solutions for all aspects of job site cleanup. Its customer base includes a large variety of industrial, commercial, construction, and residential clientele.
The Company, which was started in 2016, offers a full suite of services: construction and renovation cleaning, office cleaning, school janitorial assistance, recreational facilities cleaning, medical facilities, and health care office cleaning, shopping center cleaning, warehouse and industrial complex janitorial services, and more.
In addition to the owner, the Company is supported by an experienced project manager. The Company currently has six full-time and four part-time employees. The owner is looking to transition the Company to new ownership in order to pursue other business opportunities.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Automation of Internal Operations: While the Company has greatly improved its efficiency, there is still room for growth in this area, and plenty of ways to better utilize company time and resources.
(2) Expansion of Janitorial Segment: Currently the Company has mainly focused on the construction cleanup aspect of the business. More aggressive pursuit of janitorial contracts would allow not only for more profit, but also for a steadier monthly revenue.
(3) Increase Service Offering: There are more lucrative services that the Company has not yet fully tapped into, such as power washing and floor/carpet cleaning.
(4) General Contractor Relationships: The Company could easily grow its already excellent customer base by building more contractor relationships. This would also allow the Company to gain even more referrals.
(1) Fully-Launched Business: Having been in operation for three years, the Company has stream-lined the efficiency of their processes and acquired all necessary equipment.
(2) Established and Loyal Customer Base: The Company has a loyal customer base developed with great referrals.
(3) Minimal Sales Required: Because the Company has so many repeat clients, not much sales-manship is required for the Company to succeed and be profitable.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: The owner is looking to pursue other business opportunities.
Number of Employees: 10