Business Category: Franchise, Miscellaneous Repair Services, and Restoration
City/Region: Los Angeles County
Listing Price: $830,000
Cash Flow: $355,000
Equipment Value: $100,000
Creating a successful business takes time, energy, and foresight. Here is a unique opportunity to buy an existing, profitable franchise in a fantastic location. You can minimize your investment risk with trained professional staff, established database of ongoing customers, and strong brand presence. This growing Company is a well-established provider of residential and commercial restoration services including water, fire, mold, and asbestos abatement restoration.
The owners are ready for a change and would like to sell the Company. With employees and brand value established, the Company is well-positioned for continued success moving forward.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Additional Service Offerings: COVID sanitation, air duct cleaning, and carpet cleaning are services that could bring in significantly more business.
(2) Increase in Contracts: The Company has several contracts with insurance companies and property management companies, which are its main source of clientele. Continuing to add contracts to the pipeline will assist in long-term growth.
(1) Established Customer Base: The business location has developed a strong and loyal customer base across Los Angeles County. The business prides itself on exceptional customer service and the reputation that has been built.
(2) Insurance Carrier Preferred Contractor Program: The Company is part of an insurance carrier preferred contractor program. This puts the Company in a strong position to secure projects that are not available to all restoration companies.
(3) Recession Resistant: Storms, floods, fires, and heat cause billions of dollars in losses every year, affecting millions of Americans. The company’s services will always be in demand – especially given it’s location in southern California.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 6