Business Category: Cleaning, Franchise, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Alameda County
Listing Price: $850,000
Cash Flow: $282,336
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
This existing franchise business is part of the world’s most recognized residential cleaning franchises. The owner is responsible for the executive level management of this highly scalable business. Employees clean the homes. This lifestyle business operates Monday – Friday, 8 to 5. Today’s busy families, young professionals and active seniors are on the go and need assistance with their housework. Residential cleaning is a $10 billion market.
During its 30+ year franchise history, this brand has offered a solid business and system model, recognized brand name, and superior owner support. You will be part of nearly 500 offices.
16-years established residential cleaning company that serves Oakland and surrounding areas. The Company has over 330 clients that are on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedule.
This is a lifestyle business that typically operates 8-5 Monday through Friday. For a small business, it is relatively easy to manage and offers advantages of being your own boss.
Here are several more reasons this is a great business opportunity:
- You won’t vacuum—you’ll manage and inspire cleaning teams who will.
- You’ll build equity in your business and plan your own exit strategy.
- You’ll become a respected business leader—our franchise owners give back to their communities.
- You’ll receive training and support that no other franchise system can provide.
- You’ll be a part of a competitive franchise team and a nurturing brand culture.
And if that weren’t enough, there’s no easier franchise to own and to manage
- No inventory
- Limited equipment
- No expensive build-out
- CASH business with no receivables
- A family friendly M-F schedule
- Simple business requires minimal training for cleaning teams
- Grow by adding territories, not buildings
Opportunities For Growth:
The Company continue to grow organically. It operates within a very large territory with high income clients. This is a fantastic market that will continue to demand additional home cleaning services.
The recurring revenue helps add a layer of stability to the business but also makes it very easy to grow. Adding just a handful of clients to the weekly schedule will notably increase the top-line.
Finally, during the pandemic, there has been additional attention to sanitization. Cleaning franchises remain well-positioned to capitalize on this shift. Even with a vaccine release, there will certainly be demand for added disinfectant services.
Competition/Market Pros and Cons:
(1) Large Territory
(2) Recurring Revenue (330+ clients!)
(3) Increased Demand for Sanitization and Disinfectant Services
(4) Highly Profitable Business
(5) Essential Service
(6) Relatively Easy to Manage
Reason For Sale: Other interests
Number of Employees: 24