Business Category: Miscellaneous Services and Physical Therapy
City/Region: Grand Rapids
Listing Price: $85,000
Cash Flow: $36,680
Equipment Value: $3,200
***COVID-19 Impact Statement: The Company has not been able to operate due to government restrictions from COVID-19. Customers miss the treatments and are very eager to return. The owner expects customers will be more than ready to come back for therapy once the business is allowed to open.
Founded over two decades ago, this unique therapy clinic provides high quality acupressure and cupping therapies. The company views every individual as unique and designs the treatment plans to reflect each client’s specific needs.
The business is profitable and leases its facility. The owner is selling the business because they are relocating to another country.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Adding Services/Arts like deep tissue work and active relief therapy could be beneficial
(2) Selling Products/Supplements that are applicable to the Company’s customer base
(3) Collaboration with Other Professions to create a network of referrals (chiropractors and physical therapists)
(4) Sales/Marketing – The owner is not marketing savvy and the business would almost certainly receive more potential client inquiries if it were more active on Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
(1) Well-established Company
(2) Consistent Referrals from Satisfied Clients
(3) Substantial Client List Built over Two Decades
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Relocating
Number of Employees: 1