Business Category: Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Shops, Other Eating & Drinking Places, Other Food Stores, and Restaurants
City/Region: Berrien County
Listing Price: $50,000
Equipment Value: $37,200
Two fan favorites in one restaurant – pizza and ice cream. The Restaurant’s primary menu offerings are artisan pizzas and ice cream.
However, the Restaurant offers more than food; it offers a dining experience. First, the Company offers liquid nitrogen ice cream. This super-chilled method of freezing the ice cream produces a massive fog visual that mesmerizes customers.
Additionally, the large facility (available for sale with the business!) offers space for nonstop entertainment. The restaurant features an air hockey table, shuffleboard, foosball, ping pong, and even a giant playhouse and mini soccer court. There is no shortage of choices for kids, and adults can relax and enjoy a large couch, huge TV, and free Wi-Fi.
All of these options, combined with excellent food, make this Business popular venue to rent for parties. Customers can reserve the space and be assured great service and a memorable gathering. For outside events, such as weddings and graduation parties, the Business makes available catering services with its remarkable and unique ice cream offerings.
The business operates without significant involvement from ownership. The owners would like to sell to focus on other business opportunities.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Addition of Alcohol: Expanding into alcoholic products could provide the Business with a new revenue stream that compliments business party rentals.
(2) Experienced New Owner: Current ownership and management does not have prior restaurant experience, so a new owner could offer a well-informed perspective to improve operations.
(3) Active Owner: The current owners are not involved in the day-to-day operations, so a more hands-on owner could provide strategies to boost efficiency.
(1) Turn-Key Establishment: The Business is already fully operational, which saves a new owner from the hassle of starting from the ground up.
(2) Entertainment Options: Unlike a typical restaurant, the Business is equipped with a mini soccer court as well as shuffleboard, air hockey, and more games that attracts groups for parties.
(3) Ice Cream Catering: The Business further diversifies itself by providing catering services for weddings, graduation parties, etc.
(4) Unique Ice Cream Concept: Ice cream is made through flash-freezing using liquid nitrogen, which results in great taste and a spectacular visual not seen elsewhere.
(5) High Ratings and Reviews: The restaurant is a local favorite, receiving high praise online.
Real Estate Value: $425,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Focus on other businesses
Number of Employees: 16