Business Category: Amusement & Recreation, Bars, Other Eating & Drinking Places, Restaurants, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Kane County
Equipment Value: $1,190,000
Here is an exciting opportunity to own a well-established family entertainment center and restaurant. Established in 1953, the business is an iconic landmark for family fun and activities.
The business offers multiple forms of entertainment for all ages, from bowling, laser tag, and arcade games with prizes, to video gambling and a full bar. They also offer pizza takeout and delivery, and are just as sought-after for their quality food and specialty pizza as they are for their attractions.
The current owner has been running the company for 40 years. While he has loved the experience, he’s seeking to sell the business in order to spend more time with his growing family.
A note from the Seller: “I want to share with the buyer the fun and thrill that I’ve had with this business. I want a new owner to succeed and be successful with this business!”
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email [email protected] and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Continued Organic Growth: The Company has grown significantly over its nearly 70 years running, and there’s reason to expect that growth to continue under a passionate owner, as it has in previous years.
(2) Expos & Other Educational Opportunities: The Owner attends yearly expos and stays up to date with new attractions and other potential offerings, and a new owner can bring in continued growth by doing the same.
(3) Additional Location: The Company still only has one location, and it has become very popular. Adding a new location outside of the 15-20 mile radius the Company currently serves could bring in significant revenue.
(1) Large and Expandable Property: plenty of room to add new entertainment activities like an escape room, batting cages, mini golf and more!
(2) Longstanding Reputation: The Restaurant has become a beloved icon of the local area.
(3) Innovative Offerings: Ownership stays up to date with entertainment options and attractions, and creatively pivoted food offerings to accommodate pandemic needs.
(4) Pickup & Delivery: The Company offers pickup and delivery, and has their own delivery drivers on staff.
(5) Strong Marketing: The Owner meets with their marketing person weekly. The Company is always putting out web content, in the form of social media posts, Facebook TV, blogs, and YouTube videos. They also offer regular community events and activities such as trivia night and other specials, which bring more folks in the door.
(6) Fundraising Opportunities: The Business places their community as a top priority, and offers multiple fundraising options for local schools.
(7) Excellent Online Customer Ratings & Reviews: The Business has many raving reviews about their service, quality food, and fun attractions for all ages.
Real Estate Value: $1,750,000
Real Estate Available: Available for Sale
Reason For Sale: The Owner would like to spend more time with his growing family.
Number of Employees: 11