Business Category: Apparel and Accessory Stores, Durable Goods, General Internet, and Internet Businesses
City/Region: Oakland County
Cash Flow: $211,301
This Company is a lifestyle brand that has been connecting tattoo artists with tattoo enthusiasts worldwide for over a decade. Over the past year, the Company has restructured from a retail/wholesale business model to an online market place with prints on-demand production. The Company’s products include screen-printed tees, tanks, sweatshirts, hats and much more. Due to the adjustment in the business model, the Company could be run by the new owner with a small office space and outsourced production.
The owners have other business interests that are taking more and more of their available time. They are seeking a buyer who is excited to take over and grow this innovative brand.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Expand Product Line and Capabilities – The Company is interested in sourcing additional manufacturers and printing partners, such as those capable of printing on shoes and other apparel and accessories.
(2) Access a Global Market – The global tattoo market is a $50B per year business, which grew 19% in 2016. China’s tattoo market grew by 390% in 2017. There’s no reason that the Company can’t market, promote artists or sell products worldwide. The most immediate international markets that the Company would like to access are Canada, UK, and Australia.
(1) Valuable Brand: The Company has nurtured and developed an established brand in the growing tattoo community.
(2) An Evolved Company: The Company has already gone through a number of business model iterations and has arrived at a model that is viable, scalable and has great growth potential.
(3) Low Overhead and Unlimited Production Capacity: The Company has outsourced most of the product manufacturing, so it can focus on what it does best – marketing and promoting branded products to an online community.
Real Estate Available: N/A
Reason For Sale: Other business interests
Number of Employees: 3