Business Category: Franchise and Restaurants
City/Region: Kent County
Listing Price: $250,000
Cash Flow: $100,000
Equipment Value: $325,000
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Opened in early 2020, the fast casual franchise boasts an iconic brand emblematic of unique sandwiches and strong traditions. The Company has performed very well in 2020 despite being a brand new concept in the market and battling COVID-19 immediately after opening. The business is positioned well for growth under new ownership.
The Company has promising rewards programs, online services, and has won numerous awards for their delicious food. The business is updated with brand new equipment and a well-trained staff that will make for a smooth transition for a new owner. With over 40 years of experience, these recipes and sandwiches are proven to be successful across the country.
The owner would like to sell the franchise to someone seeking a well-established business, an excellent facility, and serious growth potential. The owner hopes to find a buyer who will love the business and community as much as they have, and who will further the outstanding reputation the restaurant has within the community.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Expanding Successful Marketing Operations: The Company’s marketing program focuses on the immediate area surrounding each location. The Business vigorously targets a 3 to 5-mile radius using heavy digital strategies, especially in new markets.
(2) Open New Locations: This sandwich shop is brand new to Michigan. The Grand Rapids location just opened in March and is the only location in Michigan. A new owner has the ability to open more locations across Michigan.
(3) Advertise Catering: Offering catering is an incredible advantage for a fast-casual restaurant. The COVID-19 pandemic has made large gatherings practically impossible, and catering is limited more now than ever as most ballrooms and dining halls are closed.
(1) Sticky Customer Base: The business has a very sticky customer base because of the combination of their incredibly delicious food. Additionally, the restaurant offers an attractive rewards program. This loyalty program boosts the average ticket size and encourages customers to return frequently.
(2) Quality Product and Services: The same ingenuity and authenticity that make their brand and people so lovable also make their food mouthwateringly delicious.
(3) Well-Trained Staff and Lively Environment: The franchise partners have guidance every step of the way. This team will help you master running a tech-driven restaurant and win in your market.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Personal reasons/owner health
Number of Employees: 20