Business Category: Cleaning
City/Region: Bucks County
Listing Price: $65,000
Cash Flow: $23,986
Equipment Value: $61,100
Must Sell! Make an Offer!
As part of a reputable and high-ranking franchise, this residential cleaning company serves a growing base of repeat customers. 90% of the company’s revenue is from ongoing, scheduled cleanings. Across two locations and serving almost three entire counties, happy customers provide consistent recurring income.
The first location has been in operation since 2006. The second was acquired in 2018. Revenue continues to grow each year, and the second location is a market full of untapped potential. The owner has enjoyed running the Business and sees continued growth available but wishes to retire and tend to personal matters.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Second Location Growth: The second location was acquired in 2018, and more time can now be spent developing it since it has much untapped potential.
(2) Future Acquisitions: The recent acquisition has proved beneficial in gaining new clients and serving existing ones, so acquiring more neighboring territories may increase market share.
(3) Strong Demand: Demand for services has been at a greater level than the company is present-ly able to staff.
(1) Low Overhead: There is no need for an expensive office and the Business has the flexibility to be run from any location, ensuring costs stay low.
(2) Recurring Revenue: The business model emphasizes regularly scheduled cleanings, with those accounting for 90% of revenue.
(3) Upward Mobility: The franchise fee is a percentage of revenue and that percentage decreases as revenue increases, so as business continues to grow, you retain more profits.
Real Estate Available: Leased
Reason For Sale: Retirement/Personal Reasons
Number of Employees: 14