Business Category: Design, Home Furniture & Furnishings, Home Staging, Home Staging, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Duval County
Listing Price: $200,000
Cash Flow: $130,500
Equipment Value: $50,000
This Company is an established Picture Perfect Staging & Home Management franchise that consistently generates seller’s discretionary earnings between 60% and 70% of sales.
The Company provides staging, home management, and remodeling services to luxury home owners looking to sell their homes. It has been operated as a corporate-owned location but will be sold as a franchise. It will remain part of the Franchisor’s corporate training site, which will come with plenty of support from the Franchisor.
Picture Perfect Staging & Home Management was started in 2008. The founder discovered her love of interior decorating while she was working for large brand name companies such as Proctor and Gamble and E. J. Gallo Winery. Whether it was for personal homes, her investment homes, or her vacation rental homes, each time she decorated a home it would sell or rent quickly.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Industry Growth: Home remodeling and redesign is a rapidly growing industry. With the COVID-19 pandemic, more folks are staying home and wanting to optimize their environment.
(2) Market Potential: The home staging industry is currently underdeveloped and has excellent potential. In most markets fewer than 20% of homes are staged, but the number of vacant homes staged has doubled each year since 2018.
(3) Tighter Infrastructure: In order to keep overhead low, Picture Perfect has no regular employees, and instead operates with subcontractors. While this does keep overhead comparatively low, it can be a bit less reliable than having steady and consistent employees. A new owner of Picture could tighten the Company’s infrastructure by hiring steady employees, if they so choose.
(1) Supportive Franchisor: At Picture Perfect, franchisees’ success is a top priority. The Company provides thorough and comprehensive training and ongoing support.
(2) Low Entry Cost & Low Overhead: The Franchise requires a relatively low entry fee, and the Company can be run with minimal overhead.
(3) Multiple Sources of Revenue: Picture Perfect franchisees have opportunity to collect multiple sources of revenue including home staging, furniture rentals, hourly staging consulting, and rent checks from luxury homes they do not own.
(4) Exciting Franchisee Lifestyle: Picture Perfect franchisees can enjoy what they do, and make a living and a difference, all while having time for themselves and their family. The unique business model of Picture Perfect is a relationship-driven business opportunity that offers a flexible work schedule.
(5) Strong Customer Reviews: Picture Perfect Jacksonville East has strong reviews from pleased customers.
Reason For Sale: The owner has relocated to care for an ailing family member.