Business Category: Miscellaneous Repair Services and Miscellaneous Services
City/Region: Kent County
Listing Price: $150,000
Cash Flow: $27,567
Equipment Value: $25,000
Established pool service, repair, and supply company with lots of repeat business. The company operates in the Grand Rapids metro area with a customer base of over 130 recurring customers. 2020 has been a very strong year for the business with revenue up 42.5% compared to last year.
The business has become a staple in the pool maintenance and service industry in the area. There are several actionable opportunities for growth.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Territory Expansion: The Company can easily expand into surrounding territories with the addition of trained staff members who can handle the increase in maintenance requests.
(2) Additional employees: Adding qualified staff would allow the company to tap into the strong demand during the summer months.
(1) Low Overhead: There is no need for an expensive office and the Business has the flexibility to be run from any location, ensuring costs stay low.
(2) Recurring Revenue: The business model emphasizes regularly scheduled service, with those accounting for majority of revenue.
(3) Seasonal Flexibility: Operating from spring through fall allows for added seasonal flexibility not available in most businesses.
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 6