Business Category: Restaurants and Service Businesses
City/Region: Montcalm County
Listing Price: $290,000
Cash Flow: $127,125
Equipment Value: $40,000
Outstanding casual Asian-focused restaurant offering an array of quality Chinese and Thai dishes.
Founded in 2004, the Restaurant is exceedingly popular in its area, with many popular reviews from happy customers and many return clients. The Business has been increasingly profitable, and even experienced a significant revenue increase during the pandemic!
The current owner and founder is seeking to sell the Restaurant in order to pursue retirement.
Watch this video to learn more!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Catering & Delivery: Especially as take-out has become so popular, the Company could offer its customers delivery and wider catering options, even utilizing delivery apps.
(2) Extended Hours: Current ownership is the Restaurant’s main cook, and he has kept operating hours relatively short in order to accommodate his work-life balance. Customers have requested more hours since they can’t get enough of this delicious cuisine.
(3) Outdoor Dining: The Business’ facility has a small dining area, and they could expand into outdoor seating or perhaps expand their dining area.
(1) Loyal Customers: The Restaurant has many returning customers in the area, and those who come from out of town.
(2) Excellent Location: Though located in a small town, the Restaurant is the only one of its kind in the area and is on a high-traffic street with plenty of visibility and access.
(3) Strong Customer Reviews: The Restaurant receives rave reviews from happy customers.
(4) New Facility & Equipment: Within the past few years, the Business experienced a fire, and they have since updated their entire building and have all new equipment.
Real Estate Value: $150,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale with the Business
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 4