Business Category: Franchise, Other Eating & Drinking Places, and Restaurants
City/Region: Prince William County
Listing Price: $150,000
Cash Flow: $74,230
Equipment Value: $75,000
*Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Popular Firehouse Subs franchise located in Prince William County, VA. Started in 2014, the Franchise boasts a fantastic location in a high-traffic area. The Company employs two strong Team Leads – each with 5-6 years of experience.
While the owner has enjoyed running this fast casual restaurant, personal reasons are causing the need to sell. He is seeking an owner who can continue the franchise’s cumulative growth. The owner oversees day-to-day operations and manages administrative duties (banking, payroll, HR, scheduling).
Firehouse Subs has grown into one of the restaurant industry’s most exciting fast casual brands. The franchise is known for their high quality ingredients, with uniquely steamed meats and cheeses bringing a rush of flavor and offered in generous portions on specialty bread. In its 25 years running, the Franchise has grown to 1,180 locations across the nation. Franchisees benefit from excellent support and brand recognition.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Area Growth: The area has experienced continued growth over the past eight years, and even more so in the past two years, especially with the pandemic. This makes a new and growing customer base open to the Franchise.
(2) Catering & Delivery: Over the past five years, the Company has experienced annual growth from delivery offerings. This is a trend that will likely continue, especially in light of how the culture has shifted during the pandemic.
(3) New Ownership: While the Franchise has done very well and continued to grow, the current owner has not been able to give it as much focus as he would like, due to health and family concerns. A new owner could grow the Company significantly.
(1) Supportive Franchisor: With the Franchise’s strong brand identity, exceptional franchisee relationships, and passionate executive team, the Company is perfectly poised for growth.
(2) Prime Location: The Company is located in an popular area that has been experiencing significant growth over the past several years.
(3) One-of-a-Kind Sub Offerings: The Firehouse Franchise is known for their high quality ingredients, with uniquely steamed meats and cheeses bringing a rush of flavor and offered in generous portions on specialty bread.
Real Estate Available: Leased.
Reason For Sale: Health & family concerns.
Number of Employees: 12