Business Category: Auto Repair, Parts & Services, Automotive Dealers, Miscellaneous Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Ottawa County
Listing Price: $475,000
Equipment Value: $45,000
Ready to be your own boss? Inquire today about this powersports repair, parts, and service business. It provides repairs to nearly all makes and models of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, scooters, dirt bikes and personal watercraft.
The Company has a show room with apparel, accessories, and pre-owned units for sale, coupled with their Class B and Class D dealer license. The Business also has a large parts inventory room where they stock thousands of parts. The Business sells both OEM and aftermarket components for all brands sourced through their vast network of suppliers.
Inquire today and ask us how much the down payment will be!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Becoming a Franchised Dealer – With the proper financing there is room for huge growth to become a franchised dealer. Potential franchise dealer opportunities can be sought out through companies like Yamaha, Honda, Polaris, BRP, Kawasaki and many others. This would vastly increase the Company’s sales of vehicles.
(2) The Market – Right now, the market is at a high for the industry. Consumers are purchasing powersports vehicles more so than normal.
(3) Additional Helping Hands – If desired, more technicians can be hired to increase service department sales substantially. The Business is typically at a 2 to 3 week lead time, which results in some loss of work due to people not wanting to wait.
(1) Strong Customer Base – The Business benefits from its extremely strong and loyal customer base. Because of this, the Company spends only a small amount of money on advertising and instead has its customers advertise the Business for them through word of mouth. This is made easy by the Business’s avid customer base that is willing to support the Business through testimonials found on their website and through their 4.7 star rating on Google reviews.
(2) Little Competition – The Company benefits from a lack of competition in the area. There is only one other independent service center in its city.
(3) Smooth Operation – The Business has a very smooth operation/work-flow in their shop with regards to computer software and scheduling. To build on that, their employees are very reliable and respectful due to the workplace culture that has been deeply ingrained within the Company.
Real Estate Value: $475,000
Real Estate Available: Sale or Lease
Reason For Sale: To pursue other interests.
Number of Employees: 3