Business Category: Miscellaneous Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Other Personal Services, and Special Trades
Location: New Jersey
Listing Price: $549,900
Cash Flow: $264,370
The Company is a proven business that provides mobility and accessibility solutions for people that desire to continue living in their homes as long as possible and require assistance in everyday tasks. The business is comprised of selling, renting, installing, and servicing mobility products for clients. The product lines include stairlifts, porch lifts, elevators, wheelchair ramps, patient lifts, scooters and more.
The Company provides an avenue to capitalize on the growing number of aging baby boomers who prefer to live at home and people with mobility related disabilities. Business owners take advantage of the tier one pricing with industry leading product vendors, national contracts, referrals from rehab centers, a proprietary end-to-end operating system, branded and proprietary product offerings.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Worker’s Compensation Cases: This is a new area for the existing business that can significantly increase sales if pursued. WC business can include items such as handrails to entire home remodels which includes platform lifts, elevators, and other remodeling.
(2) Bathroom Remodeling: There are two distinct lines of clients that together represent a large market. Remodeling is centered around the wants and needs of clients to address any accessibility issues with their bathrooms. The revenue margins for this are much larger than selling/installing mobility equipment.
(3) Demographics: the business is positioned for high growth due to 80 million baby boomers entering retirement over the next 20 years. Polls show that most retirees would prefer to age in place.
(1) Dominant Franchise: The Company is one of few national brands and is the dominant franchise in the mobility and accessibility industries.
(2) Large Exclusive Territory: The Company provides service to a large territory in north New Jersey. This area has a population of 1,900,000 which consists of Morris, Sussex, Passaic, and Bergen Counties, and parts of Essex County.
(3) High & Increasing Demand: People are living longer and want to stay in their homes instead of living in a nursing home. They require mobility and accessibility solutions so they can maintain their independence.
(4) Referral Relationships: The Company operates in an area that North New Jersey has spent a large amount of time, effort and money cultivating. This has resulted in a steady and higher trust of clients calling for work.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Personal/family concerns
Number of Employees: 3