Business Category: Bars and Restaurants
Listing Price: $600,000
Cash Flow: $200,900
This profitable and established restaurant and bar is owned by an out-of-state group. In business since 2003, it sports a strong brand and loyal customer base. The restaurant prides itself on maintaining a cozy neighborhood bar atmosphere with handcrafted food, craft beer, and specialty cocktails.
The restaurant benefits from high online ratings and excellent customer reviews that keep patrons coming through the door. The restaurant is reputable and recognizable and has generated strong sales and cash flow despite limited ownership involvement. Exciting growth opportunities exist, including, hands-on ownership, new marketing initiatives, and untapped catering sales which ownership has identified as a significant opportunity.
An owner who wishes to take a more active role in the Company could help maximize profitability by directly assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Company. Ownership or management would need to be more engaged in marketing, promotions, catering sales, Company operations, and other current opportunities in order to significantly grow the Company.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Hands-On Ownership: Local ownership could improve Business operations and increase efficiency and profitability. New ownership could also drive marketing initiatives more effectively and ensure an uplifting and positive morale amongst team members.
(2) New Marketing Initiatives: A stronger Google Search presence would also be an excellent way to increase clientele, so that online location searches in the vicinity will point customers more readily to the Restaurant.
(3) Catering: The Company could increase profits by more aggressively pursuing catering sales. While dining and events bring in significant revenue, the Company could further increase prof-its by actively growing the catering side, which has remained largely untapped.
(1) Well Established Business: The Business is well established, recognizable, and has a high volume of customers and sales.
(2) Brand Value: The Company is recognizable and receives rave reviews from customers.
(3) Limited Ownership Involvement: The owner is absent from the Company’s management. This relaxed role of ownership would be perfect for an individual who does not wish to invest a substantial amount of time into running the daily operations of the Business. Or conversely, an owner who wishes to take a more active role in the Company could help to maximize the profitability by directly helping grow the operations of the Company.
(4) Excellent Location: The Business is in a prime location to stay busy in the heart of Michigan’s capital.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Looking to pursue other business interests.