Business Category: Bars, Other Eating & Drinking Places, Restaurants, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Ottawa County
Listing Price: $325,000
Cash Flow: $160,000
Equipment Value: $93,460
Looking for a restaurant with full liquor license located in a booming West Michigan suburb? The location has bounced back nicely from COVID with rising sales number each month. Offering the highest quality American fare in a modern, warm environment, the thoughtfulness and care of the owners and staff are reflected in the business’s consistent outstanding reviews and repeat customers.
Having undergone a major renovation and rebranding in 2019, all equipment is new and will not require replacement for many years to come. The interior and exterior aesthetics have also undergone a major overhaul, as the owners have worked with a marketing consultant to give the business a total ‘facelift.’
The bounce back in revenue and cash flow to pre-COVID levels, speaks to the high quality and appeal of the venue’s offerings and service. The business also has a class C liquor license, which is transferrable and included with the sale of the business.
The restaurant is well-staffed with managers in place to oversee daily operations.
The restaurant is situated right off of a major US highway, in a highly-trafficked strip mall with complementary businesses next door.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Additional Marketing: While the Company has established a solid brand through their marketing, a new owner may decide to explore additional avenues to market the business. Positive reviews and word-of-mouth continue to draw new and existing customers. New ownership could diversify marketing efforts by boosting social media presence, and other types of ad campaigns to entice different target markets.
(2) Expand Catering Services: Catering accounts for a small percentage of revenue, and Owners cite that this is an easy area for a new owner to grow the business.
(3) Customer Loyalty Program: The Business benefits from many return clientele and locals. New ownership could further boost sales and turn happy customers into more regulars and return clientele by offering a customer loyalty program with rewards and discounts.
(1) Excellent Location: The Business is located in a well-trafficked area, in a strip mall surrounded by complementary businesses.
(2) Outstanding Customer Reviews: The Business has received many 5-star Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews from pleased guests enjoying their meal, the environment, and the exceptional service.
(3) Excellent Menu: The Business offers a newly expanded menu of quality food with seasonal specials. The staff pride themselves on offering warm and friendly service, in an inviting environment.
Real Estate Available: Leased.
Reason For Sale: The Owners are seeking to pursue other business interests.
Number of Employees: 41