Business Category: Restaurants
City/Region: Kent County
Listing Price: $224,900
Cash Flow: $110,150
Equipment Value: $50,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a new business owner desiring to operate an established and profitable restaurant with an enviable 4.7-star Google Review profile! This turn-key operation with loyal customers and several actionable opportunities for growth performed fantastically during the shelter-in-place orders with its fast-prep, takeout-ready menu and well-established relationships with popular delivery services like UberEats & DoorDash.
This is an Asian Fusion restaurant with a build-your-own style menu that includes gluten free and vegan options. The restaurant is located in a popular retail, entertainment, and dining district with substantial daily walking and vehicle traffic. The abundant attractions in the area make this a prime location for a restaurant with fair prices, quality ingredients, and delicious menu offerings!
The restaurant is well staffed with managers in place to oversee daily operations. The owner is seeking to focus on other business interests.
*Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to waive all guaranty fees and pay up to the first 3 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Outdoor Dining Area and Music: Adding outdoor seating and bringing in live music entertainment could be very beneficial.
(2) Optimization of Online Profiles: While the company has done a great job of building a menu with attractive descriptions and photos, it has not rolled out many of these photos and descriptions to delivery partner sites. This would be a relatively easy way to upgrade its image and draw in more eyes and orders.
(3) Liquor License: Adding an alcoholic beverage menu is a relatively easy way to increase average or-der size with a high margin product.
(4) Expansion of Menu: The Restaurant has operated with the same menu for the majority of its time in operation. A new owner could add more options or offer rotating seasonal features.
(1) Excellent Location: The restaurant operates in a popular retail and dining district in a high-end area of town.
(2) Outstanding Customer Reviews: The Business boasts very strong review profiles on Google, Yelp, Facebook, UberEats, GrubHub, and DoorDash, among others.
(3) Supportive Local Community: The Business is a community-oriented restaurant that recognizes how food can bring people together. The Restaurant continues to be heavily patronized by local clientele and regularly returning customers.
Real Estate Available: Leased
Reason For Sale: Other business interests
Number of Employees: 8