Business Category: Auto Repair, Parts & Services, Miscellaneous Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Chippewa County
Listing Price: $740,000
Cash Flow: $260,821
Equipment Value: $328,611
This is a profitable (consistent $250K cash flow) company located in a bustling UP Michigan city.
Known for their professionalism, honesty, and transparency, this decades-established auto repair shop services all makes and models of vehicles. These values are the ‘chassis’ that drive the high quality, fair service that the Company if known for.
The Company is a AAA Professional auto repair shop, as well as a Gold-certified NAPA AutoCare Center.
The owner would like to carefully transition into retirement. He is backed by a solid team of loyal and dedicated service writers, techs, and administrative help including two technicians who have been with the business over 20 years.
The Company’s revenue and cash flow have remained very stable, despite COVID. The area is expected to experience growth over the next decade, with many new residents arriving to support the growing infrastructure projects. Now is the perfect time to invest in a solid company in this area, before the growth trend picks up.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Local demand for auto technicians is high; growth may be limited by availability of qualified technicians.
(2) Potential to add tire sales.
(3) Add capability to service electrical vehicles.
(1) Stellar reputation rooted in consistently high-quality work.
(2) Honesty and transparency of services; technicians are qualified and knowledgeable.
(3) Demand for auto services are expected to greatly increase with local infrastructure developments.
Real Estate Value: $500,000
Real Estate Available: Owned, available for lease or sale with the business.
Reason For Sale: Retirement.
Number of Employees: 11