Business Category: Franchise and Restaurants
City/Region: Coos County
Listing Price: $450,000
Cash Flow: $280,940
Equipment Value: $145,000
This 43-year established A&W restaurant boasts the iconic brand emblematic of American values and simpler times. Their menu is filled with the classics including hot dogs, burgers, shakes, and of course, A&W Root Beer.
The owner desires to relocate to be closer to her grandchildren and would like to sell the franchise to someone seeking a well-established business, an excellent facility, and growth potential. The owner hopes to find a buyer who will love the business and community as much as they and their family have, and who will further the outstanding reputation the restaurant has within the community.
The Business has been in operation since 1976. Situated along a major US Highway and a well-known pit stop for families traveling to the Dunes and Pacific beaches, the Restaurant is in a prime location and receives plenty of traffic from tourists and local customers.
Asking price of $450,000 includes the real estate!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) New A&W Branding and Marketing: A&W’s modern marketing techniques leverage its nostal-gic appeal in ways that attract every generation.
(2) Younger and More Energetic Operator: The current owner of the restaurant has operated the Restaurant for the past fourteen years. A younger and motivated owner coming in with fresh eyes and more zeal for business might be just what the Company needs to grow beyond its current potential.
(1) Small Town Strength in a High Traffic Area: The restaurant operates in a strong, small town market where the A&W brand has thrived for its forty-three years of operation.
(2) Prime Vendor Relationships Keep Supply Costs Down: A&W franchise partners can tap into significant discounts on food, janitorial supplies, and equipment. Their extensive network keeps distribution costs from spiraling, and the system overall helps A&W operate with wider profit margins.
(3) Excellent Condition of Building & Property: The owner has invested time and effort to properly maintain the restaurant’s facility.
(4) Raving Reviews & High Ratings: Strong customer reviews keep clientele coming back and also serve to bring in more new customers. 4.7/5 on Facebook!
Real Estate Value: $190,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 12