Business Category: Franchise, Health, Medical & Dental, and Other Personal Services
City/Region: Brevard County
Listing Price: $645,000
Cash Flow: $233,470
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
This well-established and profitable senior placement organization is part of the nation’s largest and most trusted brand. The Company aids families in finding safe care options including assisted living, memory care, in-home care, and nursing homes.
The industry is rapidly growing as the Baby Boomer generation starts aging into the median age of people who enter assisted living facilities. Additionally, Company serves a highly-populated area along the coast of Florida, which is an ideal retirement location. With limited competition, the business is poised for continued success.
CarePatrol is the largest senior care placement franchise in the United States with over 150 locations across 44 states.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Additional Market Penetration: The Company could increase its market penetration via incremental marketing to potential referral partners, which would provide an excellent expansion of the Company’s customer base.
(2) Streamlined Efficiency: The Company has an excellent opportunity for growth through streamlined efficiency of the placement process. The Company could also strive to improve its onboarding process, as well as its hiring and retention.
(3) Corporate Strategies: CarePatrol corporate is always thinking of new ways to grow and the Company will reap the direct rewards from innovative strategies.
(1) Rapidly Growing Industry: People are living longer than ever before, and 10,000 Americans become senior citizens each day. This trend will continue for many years, ensuring that the Business has a growing client base.
(2) Professional Concierge-Style Approach: Representatives of the Company are experts in senior living placement, and they make it their business to know all of the options available to their clients. The Company’s high standards for professionalism hold them in high contrast with its competitors.
(3) Expansive Territory: The Company has secured a large territory along the coast of Florida, with an approximate population of 614,000.
(4) Corporate Support: The CarePatrol franchise is well-known as the leader in the industry and provides constant support to its franchisees.
Real Estate Available: N/A (Home-based)
Reason For Sale: Owner is considering semi-retirement, and would also like to start a business elsewhere in the country.
Number of Employees: 3