Business Category: Cleaning, Franchise, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Washtenaw County
Listing Price: $319,900
Cash Flow: $246,282
Equipment Value: $100,000
*Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Are you interested in running your own small business? This carpet cleaning franchise offers a great opportunity to step into an established operation and to be a small business owner. The company has a large customer base and employees in place. Plus, as a franchise, the brand is highly recognizable and the corporate office provides helpful support to ensure your success!
The Company provides carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, stain removal, sanitizing, and more. It services the greater Ann Arbor, MI area.
Inquire today to learn more about this recession proof business with the opportunity for growth!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Sanitization: Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, more families and businesses than ever before are concerned about keeping their home or workplace safe and sanitized. This option has not yet been explored by the Company.
(2) Water Damage: Water damage is currently an area that has not been explored by the Business. Burst pipes, flood damage and other leaks can do extreme damage to commercial and residential carpets and the floor underneath. The Company could extract the water to remove excess moisture from the carpet and pull the carpet back to dry out the padding.
(3) Duct Cleaning: Duct cleaning is a mostly commercial service that is often required by government regulations. Adding this to the lineup of the Company’s services would allow it to pursue more profitable, long term contracts.
(1) Recession Proof: While many companies struggled mightily during the Coronavirus pandemic, this Company soared to new heights. In a business that mainly deals with maintaining cleanliness, the pandemic has provided a unique breakout opportunity to the company and has essentially doubled the Seller’s Discretionary Income year over year.
(2) Potential Growth Opportunities: Because the owner was not able to invest all of his time into the business, there are many unexplored revenue streams that could prove to be extremely profitable. These new opportunities include sanitization, water damage, duct cleaning, and granite cleaning.
(3) Large Customer Database: The Company has access to a vast customer database. This can give the next owner a quick method of communication with former customers of the Company. The Business uses a software program for managing their database called Service Monster. This database has about 11,000 former and current customers and keeps track of their respective addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
Reason For Sale: Moving on to other ventures.
Number of Employees: 2