Business Category: Cleaning and Franchise
City/Region: Benton County
Listing Price: $100,000
Cash Flow: $59,500
Have you considered running your own small business? Now is a fantastic time to enter the cleaning services industry. COVID-19 has led to many additional sanitary precautions for businesses and individuals.
This is a very well-run cleaning business in a bustling area of Northwest Arkansas that has an excellent reputation. The business is fully-staffed and operates with a seasoned general manager. Current ownership is absentee.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) COVID-19 Precautions and Bounce-Back: With increased sanitation precautions being taken due to COVID-19, especially in workplaces, schools, and public spaces, it is an ideal time to be in the cleaning franchise business.
(2) Start Commercial Cleaning: Currently, the company only focuses on residential cleaning.
(3) More Hands-On Ownership: The owner isn’t involved in the Company’s day=to-day operations. Active management could seek and execute on additional growth opportunities (expanded hours, more staff, etc.)
(1) Turn-key Opportunity: Well established and fully staffed, the Company is a turn-key business for whoever buys it.
(2) Glowing Customer Reviews: The Company receives many glowing reviews and high ratings from satisfied clients.
(3) Extremely franchisee-oriented franchisor: No required marketing spent, no long-term franchise contract, and great terms on royalty payments.
(4) Exceptional Staff: The Company operates with diligent, customer service-oriented employees.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Other business interests
Number of Employees: 2,016