Business Category: Cleaning, Franchise, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Greene County
Listing Price: $110,000
Cash Flow: $45,155
Equipment Value: $40,000
Founded in 1984, the Company is a provider quality housecleaning services to Greene County, which includes the major metropolitan areas of Springfield, Fair Grove, Strafford, Battlefield, Ash Grove and more. The Company offers a variety of cleaning services to many individuals and families allowing customers to customize their approach by focusing on select cleaning tasks or select rooms. Services include dusting, vacuuming, mopping, trash removal, and more.
Over 90% of sales are recurring due to scheduled cleanings!
*Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to waive all guaranty fees and pay up to the first 3 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) More Involved Ownership: A more involved owner could drive new energy and growth in the Company. More involvement with leads likely results in more revenue, as well as higher profits from a tighter handle on expenses.
(2) New Service Offerings: Window cleaning, in particular, would be a new service offering that many customers would likely request. Window cleaning could be added without significant investment in equipment and materials. Expansion in this area could be very profitable.
(3) Targeted Marketing: There are many new subdivisions and condos being built in the Greater Greene County area. Advertising more directly in this area to new residents could lead to significant growth for the Company.
(4) Student Housing: The Company has not purposely targeted nearby students or student housing. The Company could develop routes to reach the large student apartment buildings at the universities in town.
(1) Large Exclusive Territory of Established Franchise: The Company services a large and desirable franchise territory. It often services some of the surrounding towns even though these are not included in the territory. There are surrounding cities that are also growing, offering new houses and condominiums that are also available.
(2) Established Loyal Customer Base and Recurring Revenue: The Company has developed a large and loyal customer base. One of the main methods of acquiring new customers is through referrals provided by previous customers who were pleased with the quality service and professionalism of the Company.
(3) Established Franchisor: The franchise has decades of accumulated knowledge and best practices that are beneficial to franchisees. The franchise has built a strong reputation by quality cleaning services provided over the years.
Real Estate Available: Leased
Reason For Sale: Retirement.
Number of Employees: 10